Contract Sewing Running Smoothly - Company Message
My Blog

Introduction

Hi everyone,
well this is my first blog entry.

I thought I would just introduce myself and my service.
I am Kimberley and have been sewing since 1996 (a mere 20 year old). My mum is a machinist and my dad fit carpets and made rugs when he had time.
In my time as a machinist, I have made skirts, trousers, waistcoats, contributed to the manufacture of sofa's, made equestrian and canine wear (rugs, numnahs, saddle pads etc), curtains, cushions and blinds.
I've also done a job or two for friends, making a made to measure dress and re-lining a leather bike jacket, putting zips in and other clothing alterations and repairs.

Since I went self employed I have been mainly making the pads to go under laptop cushions, and there will be a lot more of them to do before Christmas (oh, did I mention the C word lol?)
I've also been going in and doing a couple of half days a week for a place locally to keep a minimum level of money coming in.

However, today I got my first big job. Its the entire living area of quite a well known local pub. I hope Matt lets me take some pictures when its all made up and fitted. :D

8 Comments to Introduction:

Comments RSS
silk carpets prices on 04 April 2014 23:39
Sharai and co providing rugs in London and special rugs for domestically use. We have kitchen rugs, floor rugs, Bedroom rugs and special rugs for pits,
Reply to comment

peluang usaha terbaru on 20 May 2014 12:45
Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you could do with a few p.cpercent to force the message house a bit, however other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I will definitely be back
Reply to comment

strona www on 22 March 2015 01:06
use modern assistance instructions each design and also simply decorative When you acquire porcelain to pick from found . know anything about your classmates regarding abrasiveness
Reply to comment

Bradon on 16 August 2018 12:13
You have shared very valuable content.
Reply to comment

samwilliam on 04 September 2018 13:59
Very informative website it is. I am very impressed by the information you deliver in these blog. I really life the way of your delivering the post. All the posts are very well. Keep it up and keep sharing. high quality toy boxes sale online
Reply to comment

Stephen I. Eckert on 08 September 2018 11:03
You have posted useful content which i like reading. I have read the content which i like reading.Keep up your good job. You have written a great article about lawsuit which i like reading.I will come back to read more similar articles.Keep up your good job. soccer uniforms
Reply to comment

Felicia Craig on 03 November 2018 13:47
Regular job.
Reply to comment

assignment writing websites on 06 December 2018 04:33
An introduction is damaging for the precepts for the humans. The charge is inducted for the overall good items or the students. Yes, the security of the revelation is marked for the persons.
Reply to comment